Thursday, July 16, 2009

A New Blog Approach

Needless to say, it's been a long time since my last blog post. I've decided to take a different approach to the blog and talk about a number of subjects...as Rob Bell, one of the most popular Christian preachers says (among others): everything is spiritual. So this blog will focus on different things, sometimes with a more specific spiritual reference, and sometimes much less so.

The new title of the blog reflects my new approach. Those who know me are well aware of how much I love food. So a lot of times, I will talk about food that I've actually eaten.

But I will also talk about things that are just food for thought: trivial things, how-to ideas, commentary, etc. Hopefully, I will tie it all up with something that leads us just a little bit closer to the divine.

Anyway...glad to be back blogging.

Grace and aloha,

Tom

No comments: